Minggu, 20 November 2016

My favorite songs while karaoke

Hello gaes meet again on my blog, this time I will discuss about the songs that I chose when I
was karoke song that I normally choose to karoke are Korean songs because I
really like it at korea mainly at boy band and girl band did so I usually
choose to sing the song Black Pink entitled playing with fire, why I chose that
song as karaoke, because I really like the song, and then the music is also
nice and makes me excited so when I sing that song I always feel like dancing
like them and I also nge hehe pink black fans alike and its members most like
the same named Lalisa Manoban he come from Thailand she was very beautiful and
she like dance because I really like her. The song Black pink
everything I think that from the beginning of their musical debut is really
cool and make passionate style they also cool the concept of its videos that
are for me like the same black pink because their songs his music makes me
excited and his music is also good so I choose their songs when I'm more
karokean. Okay so the story from me about the song that I like I am sorry if
there is a lot wrong in saying and thank you ~

1 komentar:

  1. hi introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences :)

    BalasHapus